Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Suitcase Savvy

As I was packing tonight for my weekend trip (yes, I like to get a head start!), I began thinking of all the ways that suitcases can be used in design. If you're like me, you have a pile of bags and suitcases that stack up in your closet just waiting to be pulled out...and most of the time, they stay stuffed in their corner. Hmmm...how can these be utilized? There are so many ways! Maybe some of these images will inspire you to dust off your old bag and place it somewhere beautiful.





2 comments:

  1. I love those bright purple and pink trunks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those light colored cases in the first image. I haven't really seen any like that before...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!