Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Must-Haves

Mother's Day is fast approaching! I am excited to be celebrating my second Mother's Day as a mom and looking forward to spending time with my own mom and also honoring those in my life that have been much like a mom to me. Below are my top Mother's Day Must-Haves (hint, hint!) and things I'm loving right now:


Sequin Brights Large Enamel Bangles


Seda France Japanese Quince Candle



 L'Objet Frames


Catherine Thoms Art Deco Earrings

 
Chanel Sunglasses with Leather Side Protectors



Poultry Patterned Cutting Board


Sloane Ranger Duffles and Totes




Starbucks Gift Card


Rinse & Chop Cutting Board



3 comments:

  1. Some great suggestions - the bangles in the first photo are beautiful. As you may know, it was Mother's Day here in the UK in March but these are great birthday gifts too.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list..I NEED those bangles, am a Seda France nut and have beautiful L'Objet china, their line is exquistie! Wonderful line up here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great ideas. I love the gorgeous picture frames and how can you go wrong with a quince candle - great picks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!