Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Derby Darlings

In honor of the Kentucky Derby race this afternoon, I wanted to post some horse inspired products that I just love! And yes, I will be in attendance at a Derby Party with my new white hat! Can you tell I'm excited about that?! I probably won't be making any bets (my favorite never wins), but a good time it will be. I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and be sure to tune into the "greatest 2 minutes in sports." Oh, and happy Cinco de Mayo, too!


Oars and Anchor Cushion by Helkatdesign
Gate Citrine pillow by Dwell Studios
Horses Cushion by Helkatdesign

Cast Iron Bookends


Horse Doorknocker


Barbara Cosgrove Lamps





Herend Porcelain Horse Figurine (I'm a collector of this company - love it!!)



Leroy Neiman Churchill Downs Painting



1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!