To participate in this exciting Stylish Blogger Award experience, you must follow the rules below:
-- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
-- Share 7 things about yourself.
-- Award 10 great bloggers that you have recently discovered.
-- Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
Without further ado, here are 7 things about myself that you may, or may not, know:
1) Pilates ia favorite hobby of mine. It's the perfect way to wind down a busy day, and the best part about it is that I can continue my regimen during pregnancy...helping me stay in shape, somewhat :)
2) In my spare time, I love to tour open houses. I enjoy seeing what builders and other homeowners do to make their spaces unique. It's a great brainstorming tool and really gets your creative juices flowing!
3) I LOVE coffee. My favorite? A tall, nonfat latte with 1 Sweet-n-Low to be exact! Yum!
4) Yellow roses make me happy!
5) My favorite indulgences are:
--Cookie Cake from Great American Cookie Company
--Iced Sugar Cookies from Primos Cafe (couldn't find a picture of their cookies but you get the idea...)
--Frozen Yogurt...some of my favorite places to get this treat are Millie D's and Sweet Tree Yogurt in Ridgeland, We Love Yogurt in Jackson and Berry Berry Good Yogurt in Flowood.
6) Don't hate me, but I'm not a huge fan of Stevie Nicks or Elvis. I don't know why...their music just doesn't do it for me. Random, I know - ha!
7) My favorite movie of all time is "Girls Just Wanna' Have Fun!" I haven't seen it in a while, but it's a classic with Helen Hunt, Sarah Jessica Parker and Shannon Doherty. Girly but fun!!
Now, moving on to name those that make my list for Stylish Blogger Award. Drumroll, please...
These are all great sites so check them out! Well, this has been fun, and I hope you enjoyed learning a few things about me. Don't forget to check out Anna's site, An Apple A Day, and have a fantastic weekend!!