Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Playroom Project

One of my recent projects is transforming a bonus room into a playful and fun room for 2-1/2 year old twin girls. Keeping budget and functionality in mind, a scheme has finally come together! An antique settee belonging to the mother's grandmother will be reupholstered in sweet and girly fabrics, and monogrammed beanbags will provide comforable lounging in the TV corner. The room will have an "art center" with a table and chairs, and oversized bulletin boards will be hung on the wall for the girls' artwork. A reading nook will also be created along with storage for the many toys. Above is a collage of some of the concepts that will be incorporated, and I will continue to keep you posted on the progress of the space.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know it will be great. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this through Better After - it looks like the room is done, I'd love to see the rest of the pictures! Are they available anywhere? I adore those fabrics and pretty pastels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!