Sunday, May 30, 2010

Floral Fever

I've really been enjoying the nice weather lately, and I can't help but notice all of the beautiful blooms around town. Flowers always make me smile, and they make a great "happy" or surprise for any occasion - a simple hello, good luck, get well soon, thinking of you or thanks... the list goes on and on.


Below I've posted some of the floral arrangements that I have done or received in the past to brighten the home, to let someone know I'm thinking about them or for special occassions to spice up the table. Enjoy!


'

These last 2 photos are a before (left) and after (right) of the springtime arrangements at my front doors. The Super Bloom is really working!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend so far!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are talented! Flowers are one thing I can't do, I wish I had your skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog - your comments are appreciated. The more, the merrier!